In Your Own Words

your thoughts and sentiments...

1/28/2009

Thank You!

Pls. fill up the comment box below or the Message Box on your left, to sign the guest book. Leave a message, ask a question, promote your blog. I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much for visiting, it really means a lot.

You can also Send Me An Email.

Ron


49 Sign Guestbook Here:

Anonymous said...

Hey 3M!I like this layout better. Will keep coming to see your updates! BTW! She looks pretty, no wonder you're head over heels. If she's not being good to you let me know! :-) Keep Blogging!

Anonymous said...

hey dude! here's my support! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

love your posts! the first time i dropped by, it was ces who sent the link. now, i'm reading about your love story. full circle indeed.(",)

keep them coming....

Anonymous said...

just browsing around as recomended by my "twin sis" ces... nice work... although i haven't really totaly browsed the site but i enjoyed your dance history... anyway its nice to know that my twin finally found his man in you... May the Lord bless you both and may God's glory and love be seen in this site as you continue to share this to the world... Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not in your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." God speed.... SHALOM...

Anonymous said...

went through your blog. good job!

Anonymous said...

Great job here! Good luck! Will come back!

Anonymous said...

Kip up d gud work!

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job hon!8!

Alain Theriault said...

Interesting blog Ron. Keep it up!

edison said...

thanks for following my blog sir..GodBless

ruthinian said...

Thanks for following my blog. I enjoy reading your post. I will surely visit more often here. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following my blog. I enjoy reading your post. I will surely visit more often here. Take care.

EngrMoks said...

Thanks nro for following my blog and commenting a lot... I'll keep following your blog also...
Thanks. Regard to your CES!~

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Thanks for all the comments pare! I will keep following your blog. I'll give your regards to ces. :-)

Mac & Hubbee said...

Nice Blog!!!

thecrazylifeoftl.blogspot.com

Ron Centeno said...

Thanks for dropping by crazy TL.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I enjoy reading your post... Cheers!

Dil said...

Hey Ron Thanks for visiting my blog. You may also visit my other Blog--

Http://denzmeister.blogspot.com

Thanks for the "follow"

pchi said...

thanks for the comments. been to your other blog. keep your interesting insights coming.

would you like to exchange links?

Ron Centeno said...

Thanks for dropping me a note everyone!

RhonB895 said...

Hi Ron! Is it ok if I link you in pinkoy? Actually nagawa ko na lol.

Will be dropping by again and I'll make it as often as possible. Kudos to your fall of a dictator blog :)

Ron Centeno said...

Thanks RhonB! Your posts are always refreshing coming from my very serious posts. Hehehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog Ron.
Want to exchange links? will link you at http://okayukay.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ron!

chocowafer said...

hi there! linked you up. and good luck with the blog you accidentally deleted. :)

Ron Centeno said...

Thanks austenfan. The other blog is up now, thanks.

Red said...

hey Ron Centeno!
thanks for the follow.

I'm following your site too.

hope to get more from you..!

cheers!

Ron Centeno said...

Thank you Red!

Anonymous said...

Hi, The calm no shirt look is fitting for your Blog layout. Love the colors,layout,and stories.
http://www.themidnightwriter.org

Anonymous said...

hello.. dropping by again to say night night before i go zzzzzzzzzzing!

have a great day tomorrow!

Ron Centeno said...

Thanks maxi, you too.

Moose said...

Told me to promote my blog . . . so here it is! http://ateenagerspov.blogspot.com/

vhingF said...

hi....
your visits was deeply appreciated ,I mean it.
I'm new in this world of blogosphere so I'm happy everyday if some viewers/guests left messages on me especially those pro on this line.

Your BIG!!! thanks again.

Said to promote my blog....HOW??
here is mine ----
http://vhing4all-il-ph.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hello hello.. was here again to say night night, friend!

have a wonderful sleep and a great upon waking up!

ELAINE ERIG said...

NICE POST, GREAT STYLE, AND THE VISUAL VREY INTERESTING .

Jojoeland Admin said...

Nice layout! Very neat and organized. I also have a guestbook. Just go to the Greetings section and leave a comment. Thanks

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Hi there! I'm a Ron Centeno fan! And I'm proud of it!

Ron Centeno said...

Hahahaha! Thanks pareng Goddy! you are too nice!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work bro! Continue making great posts!

twinks said...

A good read blog. Will be coming here to check new updates. Following your blog and following you in Twitter.
Thanks for visiting my blog too.
Added you in my blogroll.
See yah around. Keep those great posts coming! ^_^

AJ said...

was here too. fellow.

keep up the great works,..and may u continue to inspire us, your readers all the more!

warmest rgds from the sandyland of Emirates :D

caloy said...

add me in your blogroll. please? T_T im s newbie..

Eli said...

superb blog!!

loner said...

just droppin by .. (^_~) haizt turuan niyo naman q pano dumami traffic hehe http://lovers-mao.blogspot.com

Masked Marvel said...

Hi Ron!

I haven't visited your blog in while. I've been busy working on my website linkoroo.com. It's a directory with promoting tips. I don't want to feel like a spammer but I would like you to try it out. The reason why I'm asking is because there's only a couple of people using it. That way I can get feedback before I try to promote it.

I don't know if you remember me. My username use to be Alain Theriault.

Don't feel obligated to try it, I don't want to bother you too much with it.

Happy Blogging!

SANDY G. said...

Just stopping by to say hello. This is a very interesting site. Please be sure to drop by my blogs and say hi.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to put your links on these sites. Please let me know if that would be okay.

Have a great day!

At Your Service http://sandyatyourservice.blogspot.com/, News For Today http://sandysnewsfortoday.blogspot.com/, and Awake! http://sandygawake.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

non ho parola....keep up the good work.....good luck to your lovelife..........

Anonymous said...

Hi Ron, ganda itong site mo.

ardee sean said...

just droppin' by.. nice blog... ;)

Post a Comment

|Home